Many parents are obligated to pay a full or partial year of tuition costs whether the student finishes the school year or not. Tuition Reimbursement plans protects against the loss of money if the student has to withdrawal.
Tuition Reimbursement plans are designed to help market your institution, protect your revenues, and eliminate the financial burden on the student's families when they are forced to withdrawal.
Every college or university is different and Student Healthcare Solutions will work with your school to find something that is right for you. The plans reimburse Covered Tuition (unused insured tuition and fees) at the coinsurance level selected when a withdrawal results from a covered cause of loss.
The Tuition Reimbursement Program will benefit institutions and their students and families in the following ways:
- The Tuition Reimbursement plans will help you market the institution because it will ease parent trepidation about entering into a tuition contract.
- The plan will insulate your school from the adverse financial impact of student withdrawals.
- The Tuition Reimbursement plans relieve your students' families of their tuition payment obligations in a business-like non-confrontational way.
- The Tuition Reimbursement plans contribute to your school's public relations by eliminating the necessity of trying to collect tuition after a student withdraws.
- The plan covers 100% of covered tuition including withdrawals for mental and nervous disorders.
- The Tuition Reimbursement plans are a surprisingly good value, with the flexibility to meet the specific needs of your school. We will work with you to design a program that meets your needs AND your budget.
For more information please contact your school to see if a plan is provided.
Change highlighted line to read: For more information please contact your school to see if a plan is provided.