Athletic Insurance North Country Community College

All athletes will have excess intercollegiate sports accident coverage. With this being a excess policy you will need to file first with your Primary Insurance. You also need to complete the claim form listed below and submit to NAHGA Claims within 90 days. Please see your Athletic Trainer for more information.


If you need travel assistance click here.